Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleep Update

Well, good news and bad news are the same thing. Using the Ferber method worked with Zachariah. He goes to into bed between 7:30 and 8 each night, crys for maybe 5 minutes and then we're out. Last night he woke up after sleeping for 30 and Jerry went in and calmed him and then we didn't hear a thing all night (well, I didn't and since the pacifier was in the exact same place I left when I checked on him before going to bed I'm assuming Jerry didn't either). Really bad news, we're having issues with going down for naps -- doesn't want me to hold and pat, but at certain nap times I can't let him cry or he wakes up Aaron. Yesterday Zachariah only slept 30 min each for 2 naps...I'm at a loss, but going to try Ferber this morning since Aaron awake -- we'll see what happens this afternoon!

Been taking pictures and hope to get them up to shutterfly this afternoon and will post them here sometime this weekend.

No comments: