Thursday, September 2, 2010

Changes and Growth

Well, I've been slacking again! I haven't posted and haven't taken many pictures either.

Changes - Madison moved in with us on August 8th. She had about a week and a half before staring school. This month has been a month of adjustments and challenges for both us and her. I quit my job, my last day was 8/20. After getting my hours cut for the upcoming school year Jerry and I felt like less than $100 in hand each paycheck after paying childcare and gas wasn't worth it for our family. So now, I am a stay-at-home mom and full-time student.

Growth - Zachariah's growing FAST!!! I just measured him and he is approximately 38 inches tall. He looks, acts and talks like he is older (3-4) when he's not even 2 and 1/2 yet! He loves walking to the playground, pool or just to visit friends in the complex. He enjoys going for "rides" in the borrowed jogging stroller.

No comments: