No pictures to share ... sorry!! Zachariah and I spend Monday - Thursday at work (lovely 10 hour days)! Thankfully we're off Friday through next Thursday - if I don't get called in! Pretty normal week, other than Zachariah getting to enjoy Splash Day on Tuesday. I was afraid of how he would react since he wasn't a HUGE fan last year, but he totally had a blast! He loved running through the sprinkler and playing in the water table. The boy was soaked (and he FINALLY got to wear his Cars swim trunks)!! It was pretty much an uneventful week, Zachariah is actually eating the same dinner as Jerry and I, though he would rather eat fruits and veggies before the meat. We had a couple of fits when we turned off our Thomas videos in the car because we were home, but stopped pretty quickly. He's doing a much better job of sleeping in his bed and actually going to sleep quickly.
This weekend is a no Connor weekend as he is traveling with his mom, but Madison is coming!!! YAY!!! We are getting excited about her move in August (about a month away) and her starting school in Jeffersonville. We really miss Oma and Opa, but hopefully will be able to see them during the holidays this winter and hopefully our budget will allow us to visit next summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment