Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week of Feb 15th and 22nd (Weeks 2 and 3)

Didn't get to post this weekend so 2 weeks in one post! :)

In news: we are moving this weekend. If you need the new address, please email me! It finally rained, so our front yard is no longer covered in snow. I don't know when I've ever been happier for rain!

Picture for Week 2 (2/15):


Picture for Week 2 (2/22):


Zachariah News:
We went to Old Navy and tried on jeans (just to see where we were size wise). Both the 2T and 3T fit around the waist, the 2T are about an inch too long (without shoes) and the 3T are about 3 inches too long. So, were definitely in 2T clothes, possibly 3T shirts for summer. We're trying to get rid of straw sippys since we don't know to tip our cup up. I'm trying to ease the separation by getting Cars cups. Language wise we're up to possibly 50 words and about 10-15 2/3 word phrases. Hopefully out pediatrician will be satisfied with that.

No comments: