Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vacation

Trixie and Charlie are leaving today as we are also leaving to go on our vacation. They will be a missed addition to our household as Trixie has kept Beck in line in the house. Charlie my yard will not miss. I believe I have 3 holes he has dug on this trip, one he has gotten out twice. While Trixie and Charlie are here it's amazing that anyone is ever allowed in the house they become so protective of their surroundings. I stepped on Charlie a time or two at night since he was sprawling on some of the clothes in the floor on my side of the bed. All of us (Jerry, myself and Madison) had at least one article of clothing taken by Trixie.

We are leaving (once the dogs are gone) to visit my parents in Blue Ridge, GA. We will be there for at least a week and are bringing Beck with us.

No comments: