We struggled big time last night. Zachariah ate at 9:30pm and fell fast asleep. At 10pm we laid him in his crib so we could go to bed. That didn't last long. Zachariah was up and the only thing that would comfort him was "the boob." He ate again at 10:30 and 11:30. I (Meghan) stayed in his room until midnight when he finally was asleep (or so I thought). I went to bed at midnight and didn't awaken again until 3 (feeding time). Zachariah and I were up until 4 between feeding and changing and going to sleep. He woke again at 6am to eat and we went to sleep for about an hour (6:30-7:30) which had us running a little late for work.
This afternoon we have began our cluster feeding again. He's eaten every hour since 4:15pm. When Jerry got home he informed me that Zachariah had been uo at least once an hour until he ate at 3am.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's growing! I just wish that the method would change! This tired mommy needs some sleep! And so does a tired daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment